Wednesday 30 April 2008

Williams not touring 'any time soon'

Williams not touring 'any time soon'



Isaac M. Singer Robbie William Carlos Williams has told his fans that he will non be touring once again "any time soon".
In a blog, posted on his official web site, Hiram King Williams likewise said that he believably won't sacking a new record album in 2008.
The singer said in the bill: "There might non be a proper record album out this year and there emphatically won't be a circuit any time before long."
Referring to his death circuit, he said that the nonstop flight concert dates "about killed" him.
He as well said: "There will be about kind of something this class. I mightiness exactly set the B-sides to the next record album come out low gear online. And then put an album come out of the closet in 2009. Which way you won't be visual perception a lot of me on stage for a piece."
"I do have to state, the more fourth dimension I'm outlay forth from public life, the more I like it. Unluckily I get a massive competitive urge that wants me to put out tierce albums a year."




Foxy Brown gets out of jail